Sites and people I read and follow regularly – in no particular order:
- Oxford Union Debates (Berkley, this is how we do it in England)
- Sam Harris – YouTube Channel Top Quality Podcasts and Commentary
- The Rubin Report – American Free Speech – Very High Quality Interviews
- Sargon of Akkad – English Free Speech – This Week in Stupid
- Joe Rogan Experience – Long, rambling on ‘stuff’ – often some gold here
- Colin’s Last Stand – Politics and history
- Reason & Science – Richard Dawkins – Sam Harris (Sam is a particular hero) – Ayaan Hirsi Ali – British Humanist Society
- Fighting Anti-Semitism – Tom Gross
- Douglas Murray on Twitter ; The Spectator & Henry Jackson Society – One of the most though provoking journalists and speakers in UK today.
- Film Critic and Broadcaster – Mark Kermode – YouTube Film Reviews
- Critic, Writer, Poet, Broadcaster – Clive James – this is a generous and beautifully designed website.
- Stanford Enclyclopedia of Philosophy
- Fine Art – Google Art
- Poetry – The Poetry Archive – this is the most valuable on-line poetry archive in existence. With the aid of only a few colleagues, Andrew Motion somehow got it built while he was otherwise occupied being Poet Laureate.
- Satirical News – Private Eye
- Vanity Fair – Christopher Hitchens
- Build up that Wall – Christopher Hitchens
- Radio Station – BBC Radio 5 live
- Books & Reviews – London Review of Books – TLS – New York Review of Books
- Martin Amis – Mark Lawson Talks To … One – Two – Three – Four – Five – Six
- News & Comment
- Ideas Worth Spreading – Ted Talks
- Free Podcasts – BBC Radio – ‘YouTube’ with better pictures: Talk Radio on every topic under the sun.